Are you craving a change? Join the 30-Day Eat By Design Challenge!
With the events of this year, maybe your healthy eating has taken a backseat. It’s time to make a change and reset your habits with our FREE 30-day challenge!
P.S. Did we mention it’s 100% free?
30 Days. Change your habits. Change your life.
What is Eat By Design?
Eat By Design is an approach to fulfilling your body's nutritional requirements for optimal health (while eating food that tastes great!). It's based on these 10 principles:
1. Eat real food first
2. Eat protein with every meal
3. Eat vegetables
4. Increase quality fat intake
5. Remove grains and legumes
6. Remove sugar
7. Earn your carbs
8. Fill in the gaps with vitamin D, omega 3, and probiotics
9. Dairy is a grey area
10. Focus on food quality over quantity
Why do it?
This is your chance to reset your habits and create the healthy life you desire! You can expect to experience:
- Improvements in mood, energy, focus, digestion, sleep, and more!
- Reduction or elimination of cravings
- Feeling satiated in between meals
- Improved relationship with food
- Changes that last (potentially for a lifetime)
Is this right for you?
Eating By Design is for everyone! You'll benefit from this challenge if you:
- Want to make a change but don't know where to start
- Have tried every "diet" out there but nothing has lasted
- Struggle to maintain healthy habits
- Want to learn to eat in a way that nourishes your body
- Already eat well and want to improve your habits even more
Thinking it sounds like too much?
Making changes can feel overwhelming but we're confident you can do it! We're here to support you every step of the way. Enrolling gives you access to the Eat By Design Challenge platform where you'll get:
- Daily videos that provide guidance and simple action steps
- Grocery lists and menu planners
- Delicious recipes (including the Eat By Design Cookbook)
- Support from Dr. Derek and BFC's health coach, Jillian Gruden
Ready for the
Eat By Design Challenge?
Sign up today to get started!
Your info is safe with us—we’ll never share your email.